Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fire Kings vs. Evilswarm [February 2014]

Fire Kings vs. Evilswarm Deck
Post Primal Origin
I guess Exciton Knight is the BEST Evilswarm monster after all DUH! (cuz he saw the light)
I understand that only few people like to use Exciton Knight eff at the start of the duel when they go 2nd because they're affraid of Fiendish Chain, Warning... but deep inside i said why not?! let me enjoy my last days of using it early games! Wondering why? because if the TCG applied the same OCG rule changes, you may not have the chance to use it like i did except perhaps vs. Gadgets lol.
Fire Kings February 2014 Duels
 

I was using the Wolfbark Build with only 1 Tenki
Tryouts for April
Also if you have YGOPro/DevPro
You can download the replay files from this link
HERE
ENJOY

0 comments: