Monday, January 6, 2014

Fire Kings - Post LVAL [No Wolfbark]

 3- Fire King High Avatar Garunix
3- Fire King Avatar Barong
3- Fire King Avatar Yaksha
1- Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
1- Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos 
2- Fencing Fire Ferret
2- Flamvell Firedog
3- Onslaught of the Fire Kings
3- Circle of the Fire Kings
3- Mystical Space Typhoon
3- Fire Formation - Tenki
1- Book of Moon
3- Rekindling
1- Dark Hole
1- Compulsory Evacuation Device
1- Bottomless Trap Hole
1- Torrential Tribute
1- Solemn Warning
2- Generation Shift
2- Fiendish Chain
2- Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King
2-  Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight
1- Maestroke, the Symphony Djinn
1- Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1- Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1- Bujintei Kagutsuchi
2- Diamond Dire Wolf
1- Gem-Knight Pearl
1- Steelswarm Roach
1- Gagaga Cowboy
1- Lavalval Chain
1- Abyss Dweller
2- Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror 
2- Imperial Iron Wall
2- DNA Surgery
1- Dust Tornado
2- Skill Drain
2- Debunk
2- Swift Scarecrow
2- Maxx "C"

3 comments:

  1. Hey mate! I just wanted to drop in and say great work on this site. I am getting back into YGO after a year long hiatus and been really keen on the Fire Kings deck. I couldn't find a good site for strategies and deck lists until I found yours.

    Due to budget restrictions I am interested in the Fire Ferret/Skill Drain variant for my IRL build but have enjoyed playing with Wolfbark and all the awesome Xyz plays on DevPro. Very keen to see your Skill Drain build. This is what I was thinking based on deck lists I have seen here:

    Monsters:14
    3 Fencing Fire Ferret
    3 Fire King Avatar Barong
    3 Fire King Avatar Yaksha
    3 Fire King High Avatar Garunix
    2 Swift Scarecrow

    Spells: 17
    3 Upstart Goblin
    3 Fire Formation - Tenki
    3 Mystical Space Typhoon
    3 Circle of the Fire Kings
    3 Onslaught of the Fire Kings
    2 Rekindling

    Traps: 9
    3 Skill Drain
    2 Generation Shift
    1 Solemn Warning
    1 Torrential Tribute
    1 Bottomless Trap Hole
    1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

    It would be awesome to play you on DevPro sometime, my username is Zesuto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sold build bro and kinda similar to mine, except few things like upstart goblin.
      i'll use my skill drain build this weekend and i'll post/report it so wish me gl ^^
      btw welcome back and i know DerpRulers format was a disaster xD

      Delete
    2. Yea I'm still on the fence about Upstart Goblins. I find it makes the deck a bit more consistent but because I want to keep it 40 it limits some of my tech/staple options.

      Delete