Sunday, January 26, 2014

Local Report [Fire Kings] - January 3rd Week

Fire Kings Weekly Statistics: January 2014 - 3rd Week
January 2014 Banlist
Except the Extra Deck
Round 01: Vs. Photon [Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Fan] Won 2-0
Game 01: Trying to test a Photon "ANIME" Deck may not be the best decision specially if you're running every card in the f***ing show O.O he open'd with Photon Sanctuary and summoned Photon Caesar, used its eff to summon another one from the deck and Xyz to Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, but tbh that helped me a lot because i didn't open well, Cardcar D, Blaster, Circle, MST, Skill Drain and Solemn Warning i set 3 and used Cardcar D eff. EP he MST my Skill Drain and my Solemn Warning. he summoned Photon Crusher and -5K dmg. My turn: activated Onslaught and set Circle & Mirror Force and Garunix cleared the board in SP. His turn: used Galaxy Zero folloowed by Galaxy Expedition and another Tachyon Dragon but this time i destroyed it using Mirror Force. 0 hand he scooped.
Game 01: After the longest side ever, he started by setting 1 monster and 1 Spell/Trap. i MST his set MST and used Onslaught to bring Garunix. His SP: Garunix return and destroyed his set Wizard. he scooped after using Galaxy Zero to bring him back and trying to suck me.

Round 02: Vs. Burn [Ancient Build] Won 2-0
I won't talk about his build been the worst build ever (Solar Flare Dragon, Fencing Fire Ferret, Ultimate Baseball Kid) come on son! how did you won your first round? and what made me laugh is that i MST his Light-Imprisoning Mirror in the 1st game O.O i decided to delete this duel from my memory.
Round 03: Vs. Hieratics [Blue-Eyes] Won 2-1
Game 01: He went first with a set and Cardcar D, my Hand was Garunix, Yaksha, Barong, Skill Drain, Mirror Force and Compuls. Summoned Yaksha and attacked and ended with 3 set. during the end phase he activated his set MST destroying my Mirror Force. His turn: Summoned Eset into Su special summoning Blue-Eyes with 0 ATK/DEF from the deck. He attacked Yaksha and i used its eff to destroy Garunix. after that he set 3 and finished. My turn: Garunix made huge a comeback and i want for BP, he activated Call of the Haunted bringing back Blue-Eyes, i activated Compuls trying to bounce it but he negated it by using "Champion's Vigilance" (i didn't see that card in a long time). after that he summoned Eset and copied the Blue-Eyes LV going for one of my most hated Xyz "Felgrand" destroying Garunix and letting me use its eff to special summon Yaksha. My turn i didn't want to go for Crazy Box because of the 1 set and i may lose if s**t happened so i decided to switch Yaksha to DEF and after he destroy it i used its eff to destroy Barong and adding Onslaught in my SP. i used Onslaught to summon Garunix making him think that i'm going to stall again, in his next SP Garunix return to the field, he used Felgrand on itself and i chained Skill Drain and Circle. He didn't want to give up and he used Silver's Cry but my BTH called me a winner with 2 Garunix on the field and bunch of useless cards in his hand/field.
Game 02: Open'd with 2 Circle, Barong, Blaster and Garunix and than Compuls. He set 1 monster and 3 S/Ts. i didn't want to risk my Barong, so i activated Blaster sending Garunix to blow his set. (Surprise, it was Morphing Jar O.O) attacked and set my 3. EP he Dust'd 1 Circle. his turn he activated his 2 face down Hieratic Seal of Convaction going into Tefnuit > Su using the last on eff on my Circle but i chained it by destroying Barong and summoning Garunix but he end up with 2 Blue-Eyes i bounced 1 but he normal summoned it using Su and the 2nd Blue-Eyes and Su eff activated in the grave summoning the 2nd Blue-Eyes again and he decided to go for "Felgrand" AGAIN -_- he attacked me and i summoned Barong. In my turn i added Circle but it wasn't that big of help with Felgrand around and Call of the Haunted in the way making him go from Blue-Eyes + Flamvell Guard => Azure-Eyes and the rest is History.
Game 03: My hand wanted me to have a faster revenge starting with Tenki into face-up Yaksha and set Debunk and MST. he set 1 S/T and activated Cardcar D. in the EP i MST his set and it was Call of the Haunted. i summoned Barong inflecting 3800 dmg after that i Xyz into Tiger King => Tenki adding Wolfbark. He Special summoned Tefnuit and Normal Summoned Flamvell Guard (come on son, that obvious Black Rose move) i compuls his Tefnuit leaving him with Flamvell Guard. In my turn i Blaster his monster and attacked with Tiger King and he end up with 1800 but Circle into Wolfbark finished him.

Round 04: Vs. Fire Kings Mirror [Fire King/Fist Build] Lost 2-1
Game 01: Set Fencing Fire Ferret, Skill Drain, Solemn Warning, Compuls and i ended. He activated Blaster sending Yaksha and targeting Compul, i tried to stop him from using Onslaught by bouncing my own monster but he summoned Barong and attacked, after that he set 1 and ended. My turn i used Onslaught to summon Garunix and attacked his Barong. He set 1 monster. My Turn: i summoned Ferret and attacking his set Barong and going for -2700 dmg. on his turn he activated Dark Hole and used Rekindling but i negated with Warning but he used another one and with Blaster in Grave, he owned me.
Game 02: Open'd by using Tenki into Yaksha with Torrential and Debunk set i felt comfortable. His turn: used Onslaught to summon Bear and after that he normal summoned Barong going for Tiger King and using its eff to set Tensu followed by activating Tenki adding Wolfbark and attacked my Yaksha and i used its eff to destroy 1 Barong in my Hand. My turn: adding Onslaught and using it to bring Garunix, after that i summoned Wolfbark into Barong and Xyz to Silent Honor Ark and sucking his Tiger King. His turn: pretty much same move made by me Onslaught > Garunix and he normal summoned Ferret, he used Circle on Ferret to bring Bear but i decided to Torrential After that. he than Normal Summoned Wolfbark and went for another Tiger King with 3 Fire Formation on the field, without a doubt it was the best option. My SP: Both Garunix return and i decided to Debunk his Tiger King and used Onslaught to bring Garunix and summoned Blaster followed by Tenki into Wolfbark and another Ark to attack and end the game for me.
Game 02: I decided to main my 2 Overworked and my hand was pretty much playable but he surprised me with Soul release out of nowhere removing my Garunix, Blaster and 2 Barong, i tried to stall with Debunk and Solemn Warning but i kept drawing Yaksha and that didn't help.

0 comments: