Monday, September 15, 2014

My wishlist for October 2014 [TCG]

My Wishlist for October 2014
I didn't Play irl last format but i was aware of what happening in the YGO World

--- Banned ---
Soul Charge
(I'm one of the people wishing to end this masquerade)

--- Limited ---

Traptrix Myrmeleo
(I'm an Archetype guy and i think that splashable cards ruined the game and this card is one of them)
Artifact Moralltach
(Everyone agree about this one)
Elemental HERO Stratos
(come on Konami, #FreeStratos)
Vanity's Emptiness
(Let's Put this one here for now)

--- Semi-Limited ---
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
(Why this card still limited in the 1st place?)
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
(Let's give Blackwings a TRY!)
Torrential Tribute
(Let's be honest this one is better than Compuls)

--- Unlimited ---
Magician of Faith
Formula Synchron
Reinforcement of the Army
And a lot of cards, but i made it short for a reason at least for now

Feel free to share your opinion about my/your List
I'll Share my prediction list next week
Peace

0 comments: